A person who has Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) endorsed on a previous passport can apply for endorsement of No Time Limit (NTL). As a result of the application, the UKBA will issue the new Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on a biometric residence permit usually known as BRP card.
We can provide same day visa service for your NTL application so that you can get a decision on your application in one day.
What we can do for you
If instructed to represent you regarding your NTL application, we will do the following for you:
- Take detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your case;
- Discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your NTL application for endorsement of ILR on your new passport;
- Advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application;
- Consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- Complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you;
- Prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the application;
- Liaise with the Immigration Officer for expeditious decision on the application;
- Protect your interests while your application is pending with the Home Office, UKBA and keep you informed of the progress on the matter;
- Follow up work until decision is reached on your application;
- Advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision on your application.
Our Fee for NTL Application
We will charge you a fee from £400.00 for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for endorsement of Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on your new passport.
If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and balance fee can be paid by monthly instalments.
The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office, UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.