A person who has limited leave to remain endorsed on a previous passport can apply for the Transfer of Conditions As a result of the application, the UKBA will issue the new limited leave to remain on a biometric residence permit usually known as BRP card.
What we can do for you
If instructed to represent you regarding your Transfer of Conditions (TOC) application, we will do the following work for you:
- Take detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your case;
- Discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your TOC application;
- Advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your TOC application;
- Consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- Complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you;
- Prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the application;
- Liaise with the Home Office, UKBA for expeditious decision on the application;
- Protect your interests while your application is pending with the Home Office, UKBA and keep you informed of the progress on the matter;
- Follow up work until decision is reached on your application;
- Advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision.
Our Fee For TOC Application
We will charge you a fee from £400.00 for our professional immigration services in relation to your TOC application - Same Day Visa Service.
If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly instalment.
The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.