You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer through your browser settings, but this may stop some aspects of our website from functioning properly.
· Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
· Track contact form completions to enable us to understand which forms of advertising are effective.
· Use Google Analytics tracking code to support Google Display Advertising features such as Re-marketing to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
· Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
· Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not:
· Share any personal information with third parties.